6/12/07

Cameron & Justin are at it Again!

Don't they just look so happy?

This is Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake, best ex's, at the "Shrek the Third" London premier. I can't believe these two gorgeous people broke up - but is apparent that they are great friends - good for them.

TB: Cameron is glowing. I love the gown (except for the award ribbon?) especially the contasting white - even in the pockets.Her hair pulled off of her face looks so soft. She is so pretty with her soft makeup too. Love it!

CC: I hate JT's look - what kind of jacket is that anyway? Someone get him a stylist - quick! Cameron looks delightful in black and white, shaped perfectly for her. I love it when a dress fits a woman right.

CI: I do like Camerons dress, would love it if it were strapless minus the flower and weird ribbon. The jewelry is a bit mismatched, and the shoes too casual - but over all not too bad for Ms. Diaz.



No comments: